- The solvents used.
- Injecting too fast.
- The shorter the ester, the higher the melting point
- The concentration of the apparatus.
- Virgin muscle. Testosterone is deposited deeply into vascular muscle mass. The deltoid (arm), vastus lateralis (thigh), and gluteal muscles (hip/buttocks) are?the most common sites for injections. Some injection sites are more at risk from pain than others. Areas of the body with less subcutaneous fat are often less painful injection sites.
- Pain is triggered when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are still behind.
- Short esters (propionate or even acetate) are harder, more painful deposits with melting points in the 100c range.
- A hormonal with a longer esters (excluding cypionate – cyp is long but also higher melting point) can have a shedding point in the 20c-40c range. not far off from human body temp.If you inject too quickly it can tear tissue.
- If your muscle mass is new to the hormone, it’s going to absorb the hormone extremely slowly, but absorb the particular oil/solvent very quickly. This will cause more crystalization and pain. As your muscles recognize the hormones, they will be absorbed more quickly, thus less pain. The particular deeper you inject to the center of a muscle group, the greater.
- The solvents utilized can cause pain in 2 techniques.
Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1%-2% being a preservative and antiseptic. If the alcohol content is too high the gear will burn. Pain in the first 24 hours is usually caused by heavy solvents, pain within the next few hours is usually cause through crystalization.
Another way is a bad formula. if someone used 2% BA, and the rest of the solution oil, the mg/mL would need to be low due to oil’s fragile ability to hold crystals. However, a recipe like 2% BA, 5% Guaiacol (extremely solvent), 10% Benzyl Salicylate (liquid asprin) with the filler split 50:50 between Ethyl Oleate (oil/solvent hybrid) and normal oil should be far less painful.
10 tips reduce injection pain.
- Shorten your cycle. If you’re injecting every 14 days, you try moving to a 7 day cycle to see if injecting small volume helps minimize soreness. Cut your shots 50:50 Fifty with sterile filtered acrylic. If you want to use 50mg of Testosterone Propionate, and you have 100mg/mL Testosterone Propionate- pull Zero.5mL of your test prop, and also 0.5mL of sterile filtered oil to shoot 1mL regarding 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate. This is the #1 best way.
Do not bother with b-12, its water based- soaked up so quickly it will have virtually no impact.
- Before you blast, it can help to warm your gear some (especially suspensions). You could put the vial in the rest room sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This may lower the oils viscosity also making it easier it pull in to the syringe.
- Inject slowly and gradually, take 30 seconds per mL. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.
- If none of these work you could have dirty gear. Its possible there could be particles (although bacteriostatic) in the gear that are not causing contamination, but still cause in site infection that made it via a filter.
- Warm up and relax. Have a hot bath or shower before your injection in order to warm up the injection site. While injecting, keep the muscle tissue relaxed (and unflexed.)
- Warm up your T. too! Hold the vial in the closed fist for a couple of minutes, operate it under hot water or perhaps place it on a baseboard heater for a minute to cozy the T. to room temperature or a little higher. Cozy oil in a warm muscle will produce less discomfort than cold oil in the cold muscle!
- Right after sterilizing the injection site with alcohol, let the epidermis dry. Penetrating the skin using the needle before the alcohol provides evaporated can cause a stinging pain sensation.
- Utilize manual pressure to the treatment site for 10 seconds prior to your injection. Be sure to sustain sterility.
- After your injection, reduce pain and swelling by applying topical Arnicagel or product, and then ice the shot site.
- Some people claim it is great, so massage the site after injection, Be in a hot tub, or jacuzzi, or warm bubble bath will help melt the crystals down. Using a heating pad can help also
Discomfort after an IM Testo-sterone injection is very common but there are numerous things you can do to minimize and even remove post-injection pain. In the end, every body differs and what works for one guy may not work so well for another. So, knowing that science doesn’t have the answers yet, just do what works for YOU to maintain pain-free injections！